Unique lambskin rugs, organically tanned in Wales.
The perfect gift for you, for baby, for your home.
These lightweight rugs can be popped in a bag to be used whilst you are out and about to provide a soft & cosy surface for your baby or your bum! No matter where you are.
All our rugs are naturally processed without any dyes or bleaches, and the certified organic process used means they are free from harsh chemicals making them ideal for children, adults, and pets alike.
Our rugs are also fully machine washable; Instructions can be found HERE
This is a natural product and as such, colour and texture can vary throughout the rug.
Size - approximately 95cm in length and 55cm wide.
Free Postage in the UK.
Please contact us for international postage.
We all know that sheepskins are natural body temperature regulators but they can also be multi functional around our homes too.
Ditch the scatter cushion that requires constant plumping and opt for a sheepskin on your sofa or favourite chair, a draped sheepskin can add style and comfort.
Place one under your bed sheets for warmth and comfort during the Winter months ahead.
- A sheepskin is the perfect way to add texture and colour to a minimalistic room, the earthy tones of the Jacob sheepskin are the perfect pairing to a blank canvas.
- If like us you have wooden benches at your dining table I cannot recommend these enough as a perfect cushion on hard wood surfaces.
- Pets love them too - I'm pretty sure that given half the chance our shorthaired pointer would sleep on ours all day long, so if you have a pampered pooch like we do you could consider pimping out the dog bed with one.
- Never go on a long car journey without one! I suffer with lower backpain on long car journeys however, a sheepskin popped on my car seat is an absolute godsend.
- A sheepskin is perfect for smaller rooms where a standard rug could overwhelm the limited space.
- Add luxury to your home office - As more of us work from home many of us are having to find suitable workspaces within our living space, our home office is currently occupied by my husband so I've opted for the dining table, however under foot we have the original slate floor and although it is practical for dining purposes having ones tootsies' on it all day in the Winter months can result in frost bite! Pop a sheepskin on it and not only are my feet warmer, I'm also more productive as I don't have to keep jumping up and down to get my circulation going every half an hour!